switch it up!
Looking for ways to clean up you act? Next week is my monthly class, and it's little different than that basic intro to oils. This class is a way to easily navigate the crazy and confusing world of synthetic chemicals and those latin names! Not every latin name is a synthetic chemical, so how do you know what to look for? That's what this class will help you determine! This class is for EVERYONE! Even if you have never touched an essential oil, you will still benefit from what you learn at this class!
Date: March 28 at 7 pm
Place: 18559 Willow Lane, Lansing
Place: 18559 Willow Lane, Lansing
Event Link: HERE
The Young Living Promo's tie right into my monthly class theme too!
Young Living March Promotional Items:
Spring is in the air with Thieves! When your order hits one of these PV levels you will receive the corresponding products for FREE! Look at everything you get for free when you hit 300 PV!
300 PV Level - Retail Value $186.05
Thieves® Household Cleaner, 14.4 fl. oz., with YL-branded microfiber towels
- A safe, all-purpose cleaner that can literally clean everything. Use it on counters, toilets, mirrors, windows, floors, toys, clothes. When I say everything, I mean everything!
- How cute are those towels going to be hanging around?
Kunzea, 5 ml
- Mix Kunzea with Purification oil in your diffuser to purify the air.
- Apply this oil to your chest for a breath of fresh air.
Thieves® Foaming Hand Soap, 8 fl. oz.
- This is the safest option to teach your little ones how to adopt healthy hand washing habits. Everyone loves the spicy gingerbread scent of Thieves Foaming Hand Soap.
Thieves® Fruit & Veggie Soak, 16 fl. oz.
- Use Thieves Fruit & Veggie Soak to safely clean your fruits and veggies
without leaving behind any cleaner residue or taste.
- Fill a small spray bottle and take it with you wherever you go!
Thieves® Dish Soap, 12 fl. oz.
- Wash your dishes with an uncompromising kind of clean that leaves your
hands and dishes free of chemicals and residue.
- Add a couple of drops to water and clean your jewelry for a quick shine!
Bonus Essential Rewards Exclusives*
Thieves®, 5 ml*
- Refresh and revitalize musty carpets by adding 5 drops of Thieves to a cup of
baking soda. Combine and let sit overnight until the oil is absorbed. Sprinkle
over carpets and vacuum thoroughly for a room you won’t want to leave.
- Diffuse in your living room to fill your home with a rich, invigorating aroma
Orange Vitality™*, 5 ml
- Infuse any cake or muffin recipe with Orange Vitality!
- Add it to your morning green drink and savor the hints of crisp citrus that pack not only a punch of flavor but also immune system support and antioxidant properties.**
*Receive these two oils when your 190+ PV order is placed through the Essential Rewards program, which is the best way to save money and support your health. If you need more details on this, let me know!
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Recycle & Reuse
I don’t know about you, but I LOVE making my own roller blends!! Did you know that you can reuse your empty 5 ml and 15 ml oil bottles to create your own roll-ons and custom blends?
In your Virtual Office, you can purchase a 10 pk of AromaGlide Roller Fitments (Item #4578) that you can use to replace the plastic orifice reducer in your oil bottles once they are empty. Soak your bottles in warm water with a few drops of Lemon essential oil for 10 minutes. Peel off the label and replace it with one of your own, add your essential oils and top off with your favorite carrier oil, pop on the roller top and you are good to go!
You can also reuse your empty Thieves Household Cleaner bottles! Yep . . . most standard spray tops will fit right on your empty Thieves cleaner bottle.
Thanks for tuning in!! I hope to see you at my class next Thursday in my home, and/or at our weekly online classes in the Essential Oil Online Classes Facebook Group! Every Tuesday, 8 pm Central. CLICK HERE!
Like getting all of these ideas? Don't miss a single post! Be sure to join my e-mail list today, and let me know others ways I can serve you :)